She Runs It Advertising Week 2018 program hosted by The New York Times: Industry Disruption: A Time of Reckoning for the Marketing, Media and Tech Industry, October 3, 2018, New York City
(PHOTO: Loren Angelo, Meredith Verdone, Jay Sears, Alicia Tillman, Meredith Kopit Levien)
2019 promises to be another year of incredible change and evolution in the ad industry. How is technology and society’s reckoning with our industry impacting the way we do business…and who is leading whom?
- Jay Sears | Group Head / SVP, Mastercard Ad Intelligence (Moderator)
- Loren Angelo | VP Marketing, Audi
- Meredith Kopit Levien | COO, The New York Times
- Alicia Tillman | CMO, SAP
- Meredith Verdone | CMO, Bank of America
Video not available. See the She Runs It agenda.
Cannes Lions: Mastercard’s 6th Annual Automated Advertising Event: Trust, Transparency and Driving Real Business Outcomes, June 19, 2018, Le Rooftop, Cannes, France.
(PHOTO: Le Rooftop event at Cannes Lions.)
In an advertising ecosystem with rising complexity, advertisers want to understand one thing very clearly: the business outcome. And they want partners across the supply chain that can help them navigate the supply chain with trust and transparency. It’s often a murky battle to get to clarity. How far have we come, and what else do we need to do to reach an optimal state?
Introduction: Bob Liodice, CEO, Association of National Advertisers
- Jay Sears, SVP Ad Intelligence, Mastercard
- Bill Duggan, Group Executive Vice President, Association of National Advertisers
- Raja Rajamannar, CMO, Mastercard
(PHOTO: Coverage of the event in AdExchanger – read it.)
(PHOTO: Team Mastercard at Cannes Lons 2018: James Ketteley, VP; Traci Spiegelman, Director; Jay Sears, SVP; Raja Rajamannar, CMO; Jennifer Stalzer, Director.)
Video not available.